Wednesday, May 28, 2008

From Val Hensey, Bristol, UK

Dear Stuart,

I will be doing a walk around the area I live on Saturday morning, in spite of the rain!!

It is soft, gentle summer rain and fairly mild, and I always let my tears for our beautiful planet mingle with the tears from Heaven, it is so healing to my spirit...I think of others who are doing the same, and then I don't feel so lonely...

I walk out from my house right on to a beautiful area of "common" land, where there are Badgers, Deer, Hare, Foxes, insects of all kinds, and some very beautiful Sky Larks, and other rare birds, also there are some extremely rare orchids, and the most amazing part is that all this is within half a mile from Bristol International Airport...So, one thing does compensate for another, I find this as I go through Life.

much love, Val Hensey